Search results

1. RichRich

(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

We have greatly lowered our price to $17,000 we have way over than that into it. The ONLY reason we're selling it so cheap is we moved back to Alaska and are buying a house. This is a beautiful car with no expense spared. It is tuned by ZZPerformance at 300 horsepower, about 18-20 psi of boost...
  2. RichRich

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Finished your Goblin? Post the final picture of your work here. Feel free to include pictures of any finalized additions or customization's. Everyone is welcome to "like" all the pictures they wish but PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR COMPLETED CAR NO COMMENTS OR BUILD PHOTOS Make sure your pictures are...
  3. RichRich

Arizona Registration

I went to a few different DMV's and I can't stress to anyone enough that if registering in Arizona to stay away from the Mesa DMV branch. They were absolutely awful. It is well worth the extra drive to go to the Glendale MVD. Officers were fantastic and much more helpful, polite...
  4. RichRich

Bleeding brakes (THE EASY WAY)

Here is the pressure bleeder needed and it includes all of the attachments for GM based brake reservoirs. It is a Motive Power Bleeder #108 https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000TK9FE8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520963379&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=motive+power+bleeder+108 If...
  5. RichRich

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Post your first name, city/state that you live in, and a very quick description of your donor/frame. Please only post if you are either in a current build or have a completed build. ** Admin edit - Map is embedded at bottom of this post ** Username - City - Donor, Frame ALABAMA Gtstorey -...
  6. RichRich

2009 SS/TC wire harness questions

Gotta start a thread because I anticipate a few questions regarding the wire harness. For starters, after cutting the the black OnStar plug 1 of the twisted set of wires went exactly as shown in the video, however the other set went to the red ABS plug and not the black/purple plug like depicted...
  7. RichRich

Rich's Track Goblin - 09 SS Turbo **TITLED & REGISTERED***

Got my 09 turbo SS a month or so ago, it wasn't drivable but I did have it running prior to pulling the motor. Wasn't able to test everything but did what I could. Got it on copart, almost didn't win, 1 more bid and he would of won it. It has right at 100k miles It looked like it was well taken...