Search results

1. Mike.g

I found a SS in the salvage yard yesterday! Which SS is it?

Yep, not confusing at all have photos of 2 red cars... HA the manafold that is missing is on the non-SS model. The SS model is intact, minus the damage in the front.
  2. Mike.g

I was sort of hoping to find a supercharger version. But* Better over the standard one. Plus, I didn't know about the forged parts. Nice. I'm sort of worried to ask what he wants for it, he quoted me $500 for this 78' Monza. A v6 with most of the floor pan rusted out...
  3. Mike.g

Well, I got more photos and a vin number. I also found another standard cobalt (2nd half of the photos) First set of images, the SS Cobalt: 1G1AM15B667809018 2006, Engine - 2.4L L4 DOHC 16V ----------------------------------------- Other Cobalt 1G1AK12F657640985
  4. Mike.g

I'll try to swing by the salvage yard tonight and take a few more photos, plus one of the Vin. I'm also temped to take a spare battery down with jumpers and see what happens. (But checking fluids first*)
  5. Mike.g

I found this SS while walking around the salvage yard. It totally caught me off guard. I didn't even check to see if it was an Auto or Manual. But I was hoping some of you cobalt experts might be able to identify what kind of SS this car is. Personally, I figured if I were to ever build a...
  6. Mike.g

Help! Keep Factory Five Cobra, or build Goblin?

HELP! This is a super hard question! I love my Cobra, but I want to build a Goblin. But I'm sure I am only allowed to have 1 toy car, (and Co-owning a Chumpcar race car is already pushing it). So if I want to build a Goblin, I'd have to sell my Factory Five Mk4 Cobra replica. Currently I drive...