Search results

1. Mr2006STi

FINISHED GOBLIN for SALE

Just curious....has this Goblin sold yet? Awesome build. I wouldn't be surprised if it were gone already.
  2. Mr2006STi

2006 STi "built" selling to pursue goblin >:)

Ya I've been here for 4 years now. I feel like it's time to move on. I was stationed at Spangdahlem Germany before this...which is 30 minutes from Nurburgring. I did about 24 laps on the ring while I was stationed there for a little over 2 years. Such a fun area and made a lot more money...
  3. Mr2006STi

Oh man Cannon is worse than where I'm at (from what I hear at least). I'm down the road a ways at Holloman AFB near Alamogordo. Ya I did the whole dirt bike thing and have a bunch of guns but I'm refocusing my hobbies back to solely car things.
  4. Mr2006STi

Ya I definitely won't even bother posting it in my area. It's a small poor town haha. Really about the powdercoat? "Knowing is half the battle!" Dang ya I agree, it'd look awesome. Not much moisture out here but I also won't be living out here forever. For all I know I might get orders to...
  5. Mr2006STi

Hahaha right? It's like a blow dryer in your face. Sucks cause I'm a windows down kinda guy. I'm married mil to mil. Wife recently got out and we have 3 kids. So we have this badass 2015 toyota sienna minivan....:D:D. My plan with the goblin is for it to be a friday to sunday car. I'll...
  6. Mr2006STi

Thanks! I wish I had gotten an Evo. Hindsight is always 20/20. I was a fanboy when I got the car. Didn't realize how much it costs to make these things quick AND reliable hahaha. Ya I was having a hard time thinking of what color I wanted to go with until white popped in my head. I saw the...
  7. Mr2006STi

I'm new and this is my first post so I guess I'll introduce myself a bit. I have a 2006 subaru STi, had it for 8 years now. I bought it right after boot camp for the US air force. I've been in 8 years active duty as a fire truck mechanic. I've been to Korea, Germany, and now New Mexico plus...