Search results

1. Christopher Sanchez

#107 SALE CANCELED please remove thread.

The time has come to KEEP my “stock” TC goblin. :cool:
  2. Christopher Sanchez

Potential donor ABQ NM $2500 bad motor 2009 SS turbo

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2865569533664414/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=Turbocharged%20&tracking=%7B%22qid%22%3A%226875305070430112582%22%2C%22mf_story_key%22%3A%223298240270262830%22%2C%22commerce_rank_obj%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22target_id%5C%22%3A3298240270262830%2C%5C%22target_type%5C%2...
  3. Christopher Sanchez

Non LSD f35 1000 shipped

New f35 transmissions non LSD in case anybody is looking. https://www.ebay.com/itm/124161394662
  4. Christopher Sanchez

Sad Subaru STI

Recently I made a questionable trade for a new project. I traded my stock appearing tastefully modified 1990 Nissan 240sx for a clapped out Subaru STI.. I purchased this Nissan over 2 years ago purely out of impulse.. the guy had owed it for 8 years And had completely built the thing himself...
  5. Christopher Sanchez

Potential Turbo donor. $1000

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/d/albuquerque-2008-cobalt-ss-turbo/7002875659.html
  6. Christopher Sanchez

24 PSI...NOT STOCK?

So there was no evidence that my donor had been modded and it had been a while since i had my first 09 T/C that was tuned so I could not tell from the butt dyno whether it was stock or tuned. I finally worked up the courage to look at the RPD unit while flooring it in 3rd gear, 24 PSI which is...
  7. Christopher Sanchez

Wheel wobble under heavy braking

Hey guys, so I am having pretty significant wheel wobble under heavy braking to the front two wheels.. Now my goblin is no where near “dialed in” since my first drive i have made corrections to the alignment but no local will work on it.. I have one friend of a friend. A tech at a local...
  8. Christopher Sanchez

2010 TC 110k donor on eBay 3900

I came across someone selling a turbo donor car on eBay out of Michigan with 110k has the RPD option which I believe that means LSD.. the listing is for engine and trans for 2900 and 3900 for the entire car.
  9. Christopher Sanchez

EPS WIRING DIAGRAM

Can anybody help me with the power steering wiring? My power steering module 2 A fuse keeps popping and from what i can determine it seems as though the 12v wiring going to the module is grounded out! I am able to supply the module with a separate 12v supply and the EPS functions flawlessly...
  10. Christopher Sanchez

Brake booster clearance?

I thought I read somewhere on here that spacers are required in order to get some of the newer master cylinders to clear the cap less radiators but by looking at the setup I cannot figure it out.. any help? I removed my spacer in between the booster and pedal box but this is causing my brakes to...
  11. Christopher Sanchez

NM registration

I am currently undergoing the process of getting my goblin registered in New Mexico. I knew that this would be a process and so far I was right. I have read and studied the requirements for the past couple of months and have completed every requirement required according to the NM MVD website...
  12. Christopher Sanchez

City frame guys

Kind of a dumb question but what are you city frame guys doing for long trips? I plan to take a trip to Austin in November and would like to drive the car the whole way with a friend. Even when packing super light I would expect us to have a small backpack each. In hindsight the full track...
  13. Christopher Sanchez

WRAPS VS. PAINT?

I am getting real close to either having my panels painted or wrapped. I would like to hear thoughts on which route is best in your opinion pro vs cons. What route did you go with? Do you regret it? One main concern that i have is the hood is kind of a pain to line up and fear I would scratch...
  14. Christopher Sanchez

Clutch adapter thing?

What is this part guys? Looks like it would take the place of the clutch hard line???
  15. Christopher Sanchez

Unknown connectors?? HELP

I have three connectors that I have no clue what they go to.. the car starts and seems to function properly can anyone identify them for me.? Thanks for all of the help guys
  16. Christopher Sanchez

Rear light wiring???

Can someone point me to where I can find info on the rear lights?? I’m having trouble with determining brake vs signal. I am awful with wiring.
  17. Christopher Sanchez

10’ 2.2 fuse box

I have a used fuse box that I bought attempting to replace my 09 turbo one that I fried. It did not work and ended up having to buy a new one. Anyone need one let me know it will just cost shipping. I cannot verify that it works but it’s worth a try for someone.
  18. Christopher Sanchez

Radiator fan wiring

Anybody have trouble with fan not coming on.. I wired the fan to the light blue wire from a rad fan plug but am wondering if it different with Tcs as I believe they are operated by the ecu much like the fuel pump.. I may just find an unused 12v to tap into and run it any time the key is on but...
  19. Christopher Sanchez

Parking brake calipers?

Can any body give me advise on installing the parking brake calipers. My spacer/adapters are not threaded so I’m having a hard time figuring it out..
  20. Christopher Sanchez

Pictures of 5spd shifter assembly

I would greatly appreciate if somebody could upload or point me in the right direction of where I can find some pictures of the shifter assembly... apparently we are now using the donors plastic retainers and in the builds log I’ve seen nobody is using them.