1. T

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

That was probably add cat plates. We have not done local sales yet:
  2. T

those are just two flat plates right?
  3. T

We have sold all that we have. I was nervous that I was going to get stuck with them. I am open to doing another group buy in the future as it seems there are a few more who are interested.
  4. T

https://talonsgarage.com/products/goblin-front-splitter?_pos=1&_psq=goblin&_ss=e&_v=1.0 I put the uncut ones back in stock. It will save us both a few steps to order from the link.
  5. T

the laws of Murphy dictate if I have one go missing/damaged it will be one I don’t have. if you want a uncut one we can ship it immediately .
  6. T

I am cutting the rest out as we speak. I also have 5 extra non cut out ones.
  7. T

Whoops! I was thinking you were a certain Houston guy harassing me.
  8. T

That was likely because my old press brake. I also think I scrapped the first one :p
  9. T

Maybe all your friends who bought one will share pictures on the forum, and other people will see it and also want one, and RTToy will talk me into another group buy :P. So far I like the Goblin forum. Ya'll are nice to me! Other forums would already have their torches and pitchforks out for...
  10. T

You can put mine on the tail end going out since I’ll be out of town next week. Good to know. I do not think anyone was expecting for me to get this rolling so quick so we are mostly shipping in order of order received. That being said, if this is the last piece of the puzzle so you can race...
  11. T

I made 4-5 Extra non cutout splitters. I am sure once everyone starts posting up their splitters these last fill will get grabbed up so I am not too worried about it.
  12. T

This is most of them packed and shipping out today. Now for a little bad news. I switched the numbers on intercooler cutout vs non intercooler cutout. I cut too many of the non cutout splitters and not enough of the splitters with the cutout. I will be cutting the remaining splitters on...
  13. T

I am hoping to bend them Friday. Hopefully also get them packed and shipped early next week. There are a few orders that came in later, and will be cut starting next week. I decided to move up production on those who ordered over the weekend instead of waiting till next week to cut all of them.
  14. T

Pm’d you back. If there is a few who missed the link we can get you on today/tomorrow if you email us. I will be traveling tomorrow to get a new piece of equipment, but if you email [email protected] my wife can get you taken care of.
  15. T

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Lzn_OpItR/?igsh=MXhlc2h6YnN3dmVvZg== Started production on the splitters! Looking forward to getting them out the door!
  16. T

Mostly! Mine is the red bronco doing a wheelie. Everyone else was ok. There was another roll over that I don’t have photos of.
  17. T

Friendly reminder. Please double check your order and make sure you ordered the version you want. You should get an email confirming your order. Our most common reason for a return is someone accidentally ordering the wrong part! Tomorrow morning I should get back into Texas, and once I...
  18. T

Forgot to say, orders will be open till Tuesday.
  19. T

Here is the link! https://talonsgarage.com/products/goblin-front-splitter?_pos=1&_psq=goblin&_ss=e&_v=1.0
  20. T

I am going to post the link Saturday, and leave it open till Tuesday. I am currently in Utah for a work event, so I didn’t want to hold onto y’all’s money for extra time. I also don’t want to kill our shops order fulfillment metric :p.