Search results

1. Dreamer

syntroniks' City Goblin - Pontiac G5 donor

At the risk of being perceived as an ass, can I ask that you don't speak in 3rd person? Please. :confused:
  2. Dreamer

Registering in Oklahoma

Good deal. I'm hoping I can make a deal on an 09 base model this weekend. Thanks for the info.
  3. Dreamer

Registering in Oklahoma

Has anyone gone through the process for getting one on the road in OK? Looking to get a donor and start the stripping process. I would assume that a salvage title wouldn't be an issue. Would I be mistaken?
  4. Dreamer

Making room in the garage.

Making room in the garage.
  5. Dreamer

So easy a girl can do it

Start to hate it? Not a chance. It's beautiful! Fantastic job. I'm still trying to convince my wife to accept that I'm going to do this project. If she said she was going to do it instead, I might have a heart attack. I'm probably going to go all stock myself as too much power tends to get me...
  6. Dreamer

How to deal with cut subframe

Without a doubt buy one. Even if I were a master welder I wouldn't want to have any chance of a weak spot on a part as crucial as that.
  7. Dreamer

Modern Performance

I have been in similar situations! Probably spent just as much time fixing a mistake or cleaning up an accident as I have making progress on projects. I think it could be a whole new segment on America's Funniest Videos.
  8. Dreamer

Modern Performance

I'll subscribe to your channel!
  9. Dreamer

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Nice find on the donor. Wish I could get that lucky. :p
  10. Dreamer

FINISHED GOBLIN for SALE

Great question. I was pondering the thought... I am not sure I wouldn't enjoy the build process more than the extra cost.
  11. Dreamer

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Yep. Seemed like they didn't want to admit there was ever a bad experience at the DMV. I have yet to have a great one.:confused: