Search results

1. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Added two M6 nutcerts to my frame due to it not being drilled for the heat exchanger. I never received my fan for it and I have a package on the way from df but not sure if it's in there and now the package is lost with USPS so I am not sure when it will show up.
  2. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

I hope to have the trans and motor in within the next week or two I need to get the new flywheel and pressure plate in then everything should be ready to go
  3. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Sorry for the delay but I have not had it mounted perminantly as of yet I will have some more info over the next few weeks
  4. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Well after a very long break due to other projects I am back to working on this I have been working on the wiring as of late and it has not been horrible so far. I may actually put in all of the wiring and power everything up before I tape up the harness for good
  5. KJP

Anyone know where i can get Cobalt wiring diagrams?

They are very limited on alldata but they do have them
  6. KJP

Rainproof

I wonder if sealing the gauge cluster on the top with a little rtv would help
  7. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Nope just the 6 speed mount
  8. KJP

Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

Do you have the part numbers on these?
  9. KJP

Detailed Build Book

I have been keeping track of my purchases but I have not put in the part numbers I have mostly been tracking the cost. I should add part numbers if applicable
  10. KJP

KJPs 08 TC 6 Speed build

Helped my father in law strip down his frame for powder and drilled out all of the rivits and pulled the hoses from where it had already been assembled. I also ordered powder for both frames and I am hoping it comes in this week. My motor is back out and the new trans mount is tacked in. I...
  11. KJP

Eastwood Radiator Paint

I will take them
  12. KJP

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

I like those seats alot. The picture on their site is not great
  13. KJP

Theeulogy's extended City frame - 06 SS/SC in WV

I had called them a while ago and they would sell just the fronts for 350 and at the time all 4 we're 400.
  14. KJP

Does the rack have enough travel that this is an issue?
  15. KJP

Carl's Track Goblin - 05 SS SC donor, Chassis # 39

What gauge of wire did you use for this?
  16. KJP

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

The frame looks awesome. Congrats on the new house A little more garage room for the build at the new house?
  17. KJP

This was my general experience. I think it has to do with most of these being owned by high school kids. I have however sold enough to cover all but 450 of my donor including the cost of picking it up and registering it. I still have some parts eating up space. I will give it a bit longer before...
  18. KJP

You are cooking right along looking good. Let me know how the racelands are I was debating ordering some
  19. KJP

I have two mint black doors and I cannot get rid of them!
  20. KJP

Normally part store dayco hoses start with a letter depending on size try E72049