Search results

1. S

Nebraska VIN plate

Just got back from the Nebraska DMV with my VIN plate, should have no problem getting it licensed tomorrow now all I have to do is figure out my charging issue.
  2. S

Not Charging Battery

My alternator is not charging the battery for some reason. I switched out alternators and still no charging. I have not had the alternator tested but I can't believe I would have two bad alternators. Does anyone have a diagram of the charging circuit and the electronic control unit which is...
  3. S

Dash Lights

Finally got my Goblin put together...somewhat, at least enough to see if it will start. First issue, by dash lights will not turn off. I assume I have something wired wrong when I spliced the info key/info information button, cruise etc harness... into the main harness. It won't turn over...
  4. S

Intercooler pump and related fan

What wires are you using to run the intercooler pump and the fan? I left some of the red w/white striped wires from either the BCM or ECM multi-plugs in case I needed them for some reason. I left a good portion of two of the big red wires coming out of the large white multi-plug but I think...
  5. S

Steve's City Ext 09 Turbo

I'm going to try to start my build log however I picked up the chassis and donor the first of March. I bought the 2009 Turbo at IAAI, Lonny stored it for me until my chassis was done so I could pick both up at the same time. I paid approx. $3k with fees, it has 57k miles. It was hit in the...