Search results

1. S

SAI Steering axis inclination, little return-to-center action

I have (gen 2?) attachments from the upper/lower control arms to the uprights. They are the angled steel units (not machined aluminum). I haven't measured my SAI but from my understanding it is the angle between the upper/lower control arm spherical bearings and the upright (NOT camber). Do...
  2. S

Goonzsquad youtube coverage

This popped up in my recommended videos today: They are considering a Goblin build. It would be nice to see and get some more builders.
  3. S

Options for upgrading stock fuel pump lines/hat

When I went to prime the fuel system, it leaked at the connection between the fuel pump and the stock nylon lines. Some members have swapped the nylon lines out for something else. I tried this and broke the nipple/barb molded to the fuel pump hat. Later I discovered an additional fault on the...
  4. S

syntroniks' City Goblin - Pontiac G5 donor

The build began on a warm (ok, hot) May day in Austin, TX. After scouring the web years and years prior, Syntroniks came upon a curious locost-style kit car. After watching the build videos thruogh 6-7 times, bidding and losing on auctions, lurking craigslist ads, fortune smiled upon the fellow...