Search results

1. Rttoys

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

I try not to bash on anyone’s automotive desires. We are all car guys and that a good thing………B U T…… that’s the dumbest trend ever o_O well there’s stance too….and a few others :rolleyes:
  2. Rttoys

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

Don’t know. Never worried about it. :D Add oil and send it. After 200k, if it needs any major repair, I get rid of them and buy another. It’s not worth the downtime to rebuild the engine, for me. I had one with 400k that would drink about a quart per 1000 miles. Ran like a champ, just stay on...
  3. Rttoys

This is what I work on daily. 300 is easy to get out of these with hard work truck use. I have (or had) several Over 300k. After 200k they use oil, some a little, some a lot. Idle oil pressure should be a tick under 40psi, over 40 off idle. If you hear a tick noise or around 20psi at idle, drop...
  4. Rttoys

How many miles?
  5. Rttoys

If you insist on a manual, a NV4500 would be the way to go.
  6. Rttoys

-old man voice- I’m to old to shift :D Sports cars and bikes, I got you. Manual all the way. Daily driver or tow vehicle, auto all the way. Put it in drive and go. Towing a trailer, hit tow/haul button and relax. the 4L80e is probably the best electronic controlled trans built, next to the...
  7. Rttoys

Come to the dark side :Dauto’s are awesome
  8. Rttoys

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Patent pending
  9. Rttoys

Noice. Those engines are solid. :cool:Pre vvt and all (6.0l don’t have dod). it’s a unicorn with the quadrasteer, as long as it’s working, it’s awesome. 4L80e are also solid trans too
  10. Rttoys

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

You really need a winch on that jeep, because jeep. :cool:
  11. Rttoys

My goblin is......

It happens :p
  12. Rttoys

Grants Full Cage Goblin - '06 LT NA Donor

They did on the Df shifter. Only used 3 bolts and 4 spacers (maybe just 2) for the park brake lever, if I remember correctly.
  13. Rttoys

Correct, but the tunnel cap is different from the stock shifter, to the upgraded Df shifter. Hell, they may have put rivnuts in the stock tunnel cap by now too. Mine didn’t have that. We had to measure and drill holes. mmmm. Maybe some others will chime in on that.
  14. Rttoys

I should have asked if it was stock cobalt shifter or Df new one.
  15. Rttoys

I’m not sure. Mine was from the old kit where you had to do a lot of stuff on your own. On the new shifter it doesn’t even use as many bolts.
  16. Rttoys

SOLD: Brake proportioning valve and brake lines for a SC or NA goblin

Some think it’s just for racing, but It takes one panic stop to make you realize, it’s for everyone.
  17. Rttoys

SOLD: Brake proportioning valve and brake lines for a SC or NA goblin

Nice. Glad I could help. I’m glad they made it to production. Probably the single best mod for our cars. :cool:
  18. Rttoys

My goblin is......

……way different than it was 4 years ago. :p
  19. Rttoys

I believe so and are stacked
  20. Rttoys

Pics of spacers and such. They should feed though. I don’t think one is thicker than the other, but maybe so.