Search results

1. Jlarson524

Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

So I took a long drive and one of the shifter cables completely melted on the exhaust. does anyone have a link for a replacement cable? Or can I just order stock cobalt cables?
  2. Jlarson524

Goblin for sale

Testing the waters may be looking to part with my DFGB#0064. its a 2009 chevy cobalt SS donor. Its a royal purple chassis with wrapped side panels and hood. Located in VA. (The only one in VA that I know of. DM me if interested and have any questions.
  3. Jlarson524

Front wheels shaking and hopping under hard braking (Now fixed!)

So I am just seeing this now. I don't believe I swapped out the Tie rod ends at all so I am still running the long ones on the front and short on the back. I remember hearing my alignment guy state something about they should be shorter in the front and longer in the back. I am assuming its...
  4. Jlarson524

yup literally almost died last week on the highway. Spun out. Luckily didn't hit anyone or anything.
  5. Jlarson524

Does anyone know what the part number is for this nut? Also is there supposed to be something going through it to prevent it from moving out?
  6. Jlarson524

SS TC Cant shift into Reverse

Done thanks for looking out
  7. Jlarson524

Anyone have a stock bracket lying around anywhere that I could purchase off them?
  8. Jlarson524

Even if i lift up on it I can't seem to get into 5th gear, but ill give your advice a try
  9. Jlarson524

Finishing up the build. I have put about 300 miles on the car. I am working out a few issues I have such as no back light on dash, No speedometer, and not being able to shift into 5th gear. After all that she is 100% done
  10. Jlarson524

I am still having issues getting into 5th gear. I don't have the ability to weld anything. I tried doing what parson recommended and still nothing. Anyone making any different brackets that straighten the cables?
  11. Jlarson524

Hopefully it’s F11 because that’s where I cut it and ran it to :)
  12. Jlarson524

Good morning all. Where does the radiator fan wire get connected to in the back near the fuse box?
  13. Jlarson524

Arkansas registration

Do you by chance have a link to the paperwork online?
  14. Jlarson524

Arkansas registration

Anymore information on how to register in AR? I didn't receive a VIN from DF . I am active duty in VA at the moment. Will i have to transport the vehicle to AR to get this done? Thanks in advance.
  15. Jlarson524

Can anyone tell me what this bottom right wire goes to on the instrument cluster? It looks like its breaking. At the moment the speedometer isn't working and I am wondering if that wire could be the culprit.
  16. Jlarson524

Speedometer not working

I am having the same issue. Everything seems to work except the speedometer.
  17. Jlarson524

What goes into this vacuum hole? and what plugs into the plug in the first picture?
  18. Jlarson524

I have purchased the dominator 2.0 headlights and they have a different wiring. Just curious if someone running them could tell me what goes to what
  19. Jlarson524

For anyone who is running the dominator 2 headlights. How did you wire them up?
  20. Jlarson524

I’m just a noob. I have them hooked up in the back and are running to the correct sides of the shifter. Just something I’ve never done before