Search results

1. Jimlup

Billet shifter kit

Thank you!
  2. Jimlup

Billet shifter kit

Hello Goblin group, I'm installing a DF billet shifter kit and noticed that the shifter cables are approximately a foot longer to the OEM shifter mounting point at the tunnel. How are you suppose to shorten these? I'm thinking I have 2 options 1) reroute the cables to the transmission to take...
  3. Jimlup

Dominator Headlights for sale

I bought these off of DFG with my build not realizing in PA I'd need them to have a DOT stamp. Already painted them red so hoping someone out there could use them in that color. $175 shipped.
  4. Jimlup

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Congratulations! Let's hope for good weather for the Vintage Grand Prix!
  5. Jimlup

Sounds like good news Ron. I might have some free spots at the VGP to show the Goblins if your interested. If your licenced by then it might be a nice ride there for you.
  6. Jimlup

Ron will you be going to the Vintage Grand Prix this year? I may bring this one I'm building there even though its not street legal.
  7. Jimlup

That all sounds faster than I was thinking it would. I figured it would be months before you even heard from the state!
  8. Jimlup

Great! Stop on out. Almost ready for the first test drive with Jeffs car.
  9. Jimlup

LOL! my wife not to happy I'm building 2 of these things! Not getting much done around the house.
  10. Jimlup

Ron, did they give you any idea of how long it would be before you heard something?
  11. Jimlup

Ron, Looks like you have every T crossed and I dotted for your inspection. The car looks great! Good luck!
  12. Jimlup

LNF CV boot

Hi Goblin family, I've been really busy with my build and need to update my build log since I'm almost to the point for my first test drive. My question is does anyone know where I can buy an inner CV boot for a 09 Cobalt SS??? Seems the LNF boots or half shafts are hard to find. I thought since...
  13. Jimlup

Jimlup City Goblin T/C Build

Yes, it was nice meeting you also. If I have my Goblin built I hope to be there with you next year! Should be great advertisement for Adam and Lonnie! I give credit to those who are building there cars and take the time to post to the forum. I'm retired and find it hard to spend the time...
  14. Jimlup

Yes, that really did make a big difference! I'll have to do that on my build.
  15. Jimlup

Pennsylvania Registration

This is great information for us in Pennsylvania trying to register our Goblins. Thanks so much for taking the time to post all this information. BTW... we are neighbors. I live right over in Murrysville. Would be nice to meet and check out you build sometime. Thanks again.
  16. Jimlup

Corbeau Forza Seats. SOLD

Hi Ctuinstra, I'm interested in your seats. Is the 2nd pic the bent seat? Can you PM please. Jiim
  17. Jimlup

Yes, it really does look good. Was thinking about some type of screen on my build. Wonder how Lonny calculated the air flow reduction, sure doesn't look like it would restrict much.
  18. Jimlup

Very "OEM" looking! Great job! Nice touch with the USB port too.
  19. Jimlup

Cool Karter! How do it feel? Had to be great to drive.
  20. Jimlup

Jimlup City Goblin T/C Build

This build will be LNF but mine an LSJ. I hear the bottem end of an LSJ is stronger than the LNF anyway and I may turbo mine at a later date. Wish I could afford to powder coat but just going with base coat clear coat. Another reason for the rotisserie. Will make painting much easier.