Search results

1. Jimlup

Billet shifter kit

Hello Goblin group, I'm installing a DF billet shifter kit and noticed that the shifter cables are approximately a foot longer to the OEM shifter mounting point at the tunnel. How are you suppose to shorten these? I'm thinking I have 2 options 1) reroute the cables to the transmission to take...
  2. Jimlup

Dominator Headlights for sale

I bought these off of DFG with my build not realizing in PA I'd need them to have a DOT stamp. Already painted them red so hoping someone out there could use them in that color. $175 shipped.
  3. Jimlup

LNF CV boot

Hi Goblin family, I've been really busy with my build and need to update my build log since I'm almost to the point for my first test drive. My question is does anyone know where I can buy an inner CV boot for a 09 Cobalt SS??? Seems the LNF boots or half shafts are hard to find. I thought since...
  4. Jimlup

Jimlup City Goblin T/C Build

Hello Goblin community, My name is Jim and this is only my 2nd post on the forum so I wanted to start my build log and this being Christmas eve day I finally have the opportunity to write a little on the forum. I didn't list a donor because I haven't purchased one yet but it will be a...
  5. Jimlup

Hello fellow Goblin owners

My name is Jim and I've been interested in a Goblin for years now but for one reason or another I've been holding off from buying one till now. I have brother who lives in Arlington Texas and on my last visit a few weeks ago I stopped in Red Oak to see Adam and Lonny and put a deposit down on 2...