Search results

1. Lando217

Maf sensor and throttle pedal 5v question

Hi guys, I have a quick questions. Will a shorted or bad maf sensor draw or pull the 5v reference away from the throttle Pedal sensor? Iv read on a couple forums that they share the same power and ground for base colbalt. But I have an 09 ss, I lose pedal power with no response. Code pops up...
  2. Lando217

MAF problem? Weird situation

Hey everyone! It’s been a very long time since I posted here. I finished my #125 about a year ago and life has just gotten busier. This year I decided to sell my goblin so I took it out of storage and started to go through it. I am sure there are many many more knowledgeable members that have...
  3. Lando217

08 Donor, losing boost on turbo randomly. limp mode. Help

Hi everyone, it's been a while since i have been active on this forum. i have kit #125 and finished it sometime early last year. since than iv used it many times over the past year with a problem. I haven't had much time lately to get into it because I started a new home build and that took most...
  4. Lando217

First time my goblin got to stretch her legs.

Hey guys, Iv had my goblin project for the past 3 years, #125 in Illinois. Iv been active on the forums asking many questions and general discussions between members but never was any good at keeping a build log. I finally got to take my goblin to a Cars and Coffee today, first time extended...
  5. Lando217

Is HP Tuners worth it?

Hey guys Iv been debating back and forth for the past few months to get HP tuners or not. At the moment all I want to do it fix the sensitivity of throttle in 1st gear and a little in second. I don’t know yet if I will upgrade items on the engine in the future yet but I am leaving that option...
  6. Lando217

P2138 code and intermittent limp mode!

Hey guys my goblin has the 2008 LNF ss doner. recently when I have been driving around, my goblin has been intermittently going into limp mode. It can be a 2 min drive or a 15 min drive when it kicks in. I turn on the car and turn it back on, then it’s fine again for another 2min-15min. It’s...
  7. Lando217

Goblin electric steering

Anyone know If I was to unplug my steering would it necessarily make it manual? This touchy steering is Skechy at higher speeds lol
  8. Lando217

YouTube GOBLIN ALERT!!

Hey guys check out the link below, this is a YouTube channel I’ve been following for years I love their content and today they feature the goblin for a little bit. It brought a big smile to my face! It’s just great that people are starting to recognize how awesome the goblin is! Hopefully this...
  9. Lando217

ISO LNF full harness.

hi guys looking for another LNF ss harness, its been a couple years since i reworked mine for my build and like to make another one. Now that i have an idea how and where the harness will sit in the goblin. There are some changes, and add ons i would like to do. plus making it look nicer. Please...
  10. Lando217

Dyno tuning a goblin

Hey guys a have a stock LNF in my goblin. I’ve heard people say they have taken their goblin to zzp for a tune and are very happy with it. I’ve read others buying hp tuner and doing it them selfs. I’ve never tuned before but I was thinking of buying hp tuners to maybe do a remote tuning with zzp...
  11. Lando217

Tail lights running light wire

Hey guys just doing some testing on my harness for the rear tail lights/ running brake/turn. It seems like the brown wire “running lights” has no power to it. Does anyone know what pin it would be on the BCM so I can check and make sure I didn’t clip it there. Thanks! 08 ss/tc
  12. Lando217

Clutch and brake pedal sensor problem!

Hey guys I don’t know if I wired something wrong or what, but my goblin doesn’t start if the clutch pedal or brake pedal is applied.. it start up great without pressing the pedals. Are my wires backwards or is there another position the sensors can be bolted up? Anyone else have this problem...
  13. Lando217

Stock Seat belt hardware?

Did the the df kit come with seatbelt hardware? If not does anyone have the sizes they used off the top of their head?
  14. Lando217

MAF and engine problems on 2.0 turbo

Hey guys, I picked up my second stage kit in feb and been putting everything together. I’ve had the engine in and Turned on many times to operating temp. Now I am to the part of plugging in my MAF sensor On the intake pipe, as soon as I plug it in the engine starts to idle rough, run rich...
  15. Lando217

Shout out to everyone that has helped me through out the way.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to this whole forum. The goblin community is full of mechanic enthusiast that don’t hesitate to help one another! Just when you think this forum has given you enough help and information, there is always someone exceeding, going beyond just to help you out. I...
  16. Lando217

Stock seat belts

Anyone selling stock seat belts? Mine were no good.
  17. Lando217

Bolt size for heat exchanger pump

Anyone know the size and thread pitch of this bolt circled below? I forgot to grab one for reference before I left the house today and was hoping someone might know to save me from going home then back out lol. It seems like the ones supplied to me were to long and hit the oil pan. Thanks!
  18. Lando217

Steering assembly

Hey guys after finally figuring out how the steering goes together it seems like I am missing this bearing that slides on the steering shaft from my donor? I am going to check a couple more places but would anyone know the name of this part or know where I can find one? Thanks!
  19. Lando217

Clip for aluminum clutch 90 on ss/tc transmission

Hey guys I am looking for the clip that holds on the bottom part of this 90 and seeing if anyone has one laying around? It’s hard to find online and the ones I do find are for the rest of the clutch line and I I think don’t work. I Removed it cause I installed a new clutch and throw out bearing...
  20. Lando217

Disassembling rear brake calipers for power coating.

Hey guys I am trying to take apart my rear calipers and having some trouble on what to do next. With the pictures attached, I remove the piston, seal and dust boot. I have never attempted a caliper with the parking brake integrated into it and don’t know what other seals need to be removed...