2007 SS sc coolant hose route

Sho

My kit is "basically" Done! Looks pretty good... Some things still rigged up until I can get it out to the shop...
But now on to the title/plate/registration process and that seems fun...
Just called my state and they said I need to have "proof of origin" to get my vin plate process started. Did any of you guys have to do this?
Just for the record I am in Kentucky.

I contacted Adam from DF, waiting for a reply...
If any of you guys had the same process please let me know what all you had to do!
Thanks.
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1086.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG

Attachments

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Looks great. Proof of origin should have came with the kit or mailed to you. I like your wheels. Did you go with a four or five point harness for your seats?

Sho

Looks great. Proof of origin should have came with the kit or mailed to you. I like your wheels. Did you go with a four or five point harness for your seats?
I dont remember any proof of origin with my kit... I got the "whole" kit at one time, not stages... so maybe it was forgotten? nothing in the mail either. Was it just thrown in one of the boxes mailed to you?
And I went with the Tanaka 4 point harness. Its very comfortable.

Sho

Very nice! What headlights did you mount?
Headlights are a aftermarket Jeep headlight. I liked the look. I wouldn't recommend the exact ones I got because it isn't as bright as i thought they would be...
But I dont see myself driving this thing at night too much anyways... ha

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Headlights are a aftermarket Jeep headlight. I liked the look. I wouldn't recommend the exact ones I got because it isn't as bright as i thought they would be...
But I dont see myself driving this thing at night too much anyways... ha
I am not sure, but when I was visiting the shop we talked about it because I was wondering how it was specified on the document. Just email Adam, he likely could send it your way or tell you where to look.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
View attachment 2813

What hose are you using to connect the fuel line? Is it the same hose as for the vacuum line? The reason I ask is the vacuum line provided is much smaller I have not put fuel in mine but plan to this week and I am using a heater hose but I am not 100% positive that is rated for fuel.