2008 ss ABS module/pump

Lando217

Hey guys, I’m the process of taking apart my doner car. 2008 ss. I see a thick harness coming from my ABS pump that’s splits between the ecm and inside of the vehicle. First question is does the gobline need any of this ABS stuff? And is there a way to remove this harness without taking out the hammer or knife? Lol Any help would be great!

Attachments

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
No you do not use the ABS. That plug should pop off pretty easily.....no need for a hammer, just pull up on the locking lever.. Let me get you a picture from my build thread that shows what you will keep from those wires.

Screenshot_20180920-073035.jpg

Lando217

No you do not use the ABS. That plug should pop off pretty easily.....no need for a hammer, just pull up on the locking lever.. Let me get you a picture from my build thread that shows what you will keep from those wires.

View attachment 6270
Ok awesome. Thanks man! Seems like that will cut down the bulk a lot lol so your saying just cut the ends of the brown wires cause they will be used, and completely remove the Other group of wires out of the harness you have circled cause they will not be used?

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
It will, if you look at my build thread there are a few pictures for the random wires/connectors that are not in the video. I have an 08 SS TC donor too.