2008 SS Turbo donor car $1500 NY

JRM96TA

Looking to sell my 2008 Cobalt SS TC. 1st the bad, transmission is blown up, 1st, 2nd and reverse work fine but does not engage in 3,4, and 5. Also I do not have a title, car was bought from insurance auction and put back together, afterward I found out the car can never been titled as someone tried to put it through Virginia rebuild process without replacing airbag sensors so Virginia took the title forever. I do have the insurance auction bill of sale and a title for a car that I used to rebuild this.

Now the good, long block was replaced with the updated block due to a broken connecting rod. Motor, clutch, flywheel, axles have about 16k miles on it. Don’t have any receipts but I still have the original blown up motor on the side as proof. Body has 82k Miles, was repainted not the best job. SS ground effects are beat up as someone drove this car slammed prior to my purchase.

Also has stance coilovers, brembo brakes in the front, full 3” stainless exhaust, larger intercooler, ZZP tune and K&N intake. I will be keeping the seats but there’s a ton of parts to use/sell.

I drove the car for about 9k miles on a dealer plate. Ran great up until the Trans let go. If it had a clean title I’d throw a trans in it, but at this point I have to many cars and it’s time to clean house alittle.

I’m located in Upstate NY and can help deliver a reasonable distance. Can provide phone number to serious parties. If it doesn’t sell maybe I’ll end up building a goblin, but I have to many cars already.

Attachments

BAR-AIR

Good Evening,
Couple of months too late. Already partially into a new engine rebuild. If your interested in seeing a Goblin up close and personal give me a call I’m over in Lancaster, NY.
Bruce