300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

ncgoblin

You purchased a new LNF engine during this build right? Without even doing the math I know your well over the $17k in the build. I have near $20k in mine without the engine cover, and a used engine. A supercharged donor is $1500-$2000 totalled and turbo is easily $3000-$4000.

Some people may be shy of the color but since you have built and documented so well they could tear the car apart in less then 20 hours re-powder coat for under $1500 and still be well below building the car from scratch and dealing with 200-300 hour build process and troubleshooting. My point is if I would not have built my car already I would jump on this in a millisecond.

Karter2026

You purchased a new LNF engine during this build right? Without even doing the math I know your well over the $17k in the build. I have near $20k in mine without the engine cover, and a used engine. A supercharged donor is $1500-$2000 totalled and turbo is easily $3000-$4000.

Some people may be shy of the color but since you have built and documented so well they could tear the car apart in less then 20 hours re-powder coat for under $1500 and still be well below building the car from scratch and dealing with 200-300 hour build process and troubleshooting. My point is if I would not have built my car already I would jump on this in a millisecond.
I could not agree more with what you said.

RouteAbel

Damn, its a steal at that price and I echo ncgoblin, if I hadn't already bought a donor and ordered my kit I would jump on this.

I think you should put it on bring-a-trailer with a reserve. I bet you get your asking price and maybe more.

Ross

Price it at 19,500, buyers want to feel like they are getting a deal, and you might get more.

RichRich

Price it at 19,500, buyers want to feel like they are getting a deal, and you might get more.
I am okay with taking the loss, this was a something kind of fun for my kids as an introductory project for their journey to mechanical engineering.

If people can't see the value in this car price, they can go build one and will rapidly learn. I will sit on it at this price indefinitely.

Is the Goblin still for sale? If so where can it be seen? David.
Yes it is, it is located in Mesa, AZ

No I didnt buy a new LNF, used a donor car. The color is just a wrap so it can be removed in about 10 minutes. The frame is just an over-spray of purple and will mimic the dark or the purple depending on what color the wrap is and the amount of light outside. Darker the wrap the more the black shows to the eye.
color.jpg

Last edited:

ccannx

Wow that's low. I actually looked around at getting a completed one and would have jumped on this. Glws