? About proportioning front/back

Indy Lonnie

I have locked up the brakes several times now and the front seems to be very easy to lock before the back. My donor was a 2009 SS. I see the master cylinder is different between the standard and the SS, and the Brembo brake volume. Would this make a difference? I am wondering if I need to persue changing the master cylinder... or go another route. The attached is from Rock Auto.
45F88247-13C8-425A-8CF5-33B84C2C53F1.png
544D002B-80DD-40A6-A563-CC40C68DA9FD.png

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Next only to the turbo the Wilwood manual master cylinder was the best upgrade I have done to my car. Incredible amount of additional brake control. I was smoking them fairly regularly, haven't locked up once since.

BAR-AIR

The Wilwood manual master cylinder works great (definitely not locking up the front like it used to). The only thing I have noticed is that I’m getting some movement on the pedal (brake and gas) mount.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Gents, I looked through the builds and couldn't find a part number for the Wilwood master cylinder you're referencing. When you have a chance, could you drop the part number? Thanks!

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Gents, I looked through the builds and couldn't find a part number for the Wilwood master cylinder you're referencing. When you have a chance, could you drop the part number? Thanks!