Abs plug wire removal

Lando217

Hi guys I know I have quickly gone over this a few months ago but I just want to clarify that I understand. I already cut the brown twisted wire that goes to the other ECM plug and rolled it up. Left, would be these wires. Do I cut the plug off and trace all the wires back and remove them? That’s my understanding. There is also those green wires that go to a plug that came out of the brake booster. Rid of those also? Thanks for the help in advance!
A46459BD-320E-4FEB-9F6B-C74A4FFEB2EA.jpeg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
HELP! I've gotten to the ABS module and cannot determine how to remove the electrical harness connector (intact) from the module. I'm sure there is a trick to this, but I cannot see any obvious locking mechanism that needs to be tripped to get it off.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
HELP! I've gotten to the ABS module and cannot determine how to remove the electrical harness connector (intact) from the module. I'm sure there is a trick to this, but I cannot see any obvious locking mechanism that needs to be tripped to get it off.
Did you look at my link above?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Scott, your photos show the connector sitting on the tabletop so you can remove wires. How did you get the connector removed from the ABS module that is in my picture?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Thanks, I will play with it some more, but may end up destroying it in the end.

UPDATE: got it. I removed the cover and found tabs on the cover that pull up and slides out of the sides of the connector. In the photo the tabs are shown extended above the connector. Hopefully this will help someone in the future.

Attachments

Last edited: