Airbag warning lamp (Dash Harness)

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Hey guys I accidently tossed 1 piece of the dash which was the center bezel around the radio. In the dash wiring cleanup there is a step to plug into this piece and I cannot seem to find the right plug because the wires are not the same color. See the video below for the piece I am talking about any suggestions would be great I would prefer to not cut the wrong plug :)

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I'm not sure what you are asking for. The video talks about cutting and removing the airbag warning light wires. Are you needing to know what the wire colors are for the warning light? It might be difficult to determine now exactly which wires unless they have a unique wire color. If two of them are red and black, you won't be able to know them from other red and black wires.

I think this is what you are looking for:

1533924978631.png

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I'm not sure what you are asking for. The video talks about cutting and removing the airbag warning light wires. Are you needing to know what the wire colors are for the warning light? It might be difficult to determine now exactly which wires unless they have a unique wire color. If two of them are red and black, you won't be able to know them from other red and black wires.

I think this is what you are looking for:

View attachment 4818
Thanks Chad I will take a look at this when I get home. Its crazy I kept all pieces except 1 did a dump run yesterday lol.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
If you want to make sure you are trimming out the correct wires, each one of the connector will need to be traced back to the BCM connector. That's a bit of a PIA to do with the online manual.