Another wiring harness question. Data link wires

Oldchevyguy

Ok, thanks everybody that helped on the cooling fan wiring. Next problem. In the last dash video they connect the Tan and Tan/black (twisted together) from the dash harness to another twisted pair talked about in an earlier video. The problem is I dont have these wires mentioned earlier. Mine is different, or I somehow screwed up. Can anyone tell me where these wires come from? What plug? I think these are important.

BAR-AIR

Good Afternoon,
Just going from memory Data wires (tan,tan/brown) start at the OBD II from there they go to the power steering (brown,brown/white) from there they go to the BCM Blue plug J2 I/P from here they (tan,tan/brown) would go to the TCM (for automatic transmissions) or directing to the ECU Black plug J1.
Should be relatively easy to trace. Tan,tan/brown or brown,brown/white twisted pairs...
Bruce

RouteAbel

Are you building a Turbo version? If so take a look at this post and Lonnys response a couple posts down. There are a number of posts in this thread I found useful.

Also make sure you are watching the new videos. They are way better than the original videos. Now just need them to finish the version of combining the harnesses.

Oldchevyguy

Are you building a Turbo version? If so take a look at this post and Lonnys response a couple posts down. There are a number of posts in this thread I found useful.

Also make sure you are watching the new videos. They are way better than the original videos. Now just need them to finish the version of combining the harnesses.
Where do you find the new videos?