Anyone near Ohio?

justalilow

Hello everyone, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Josh and I live in the Central Ohio area. I have been reading through many posts over the past few weeks and have found a lot of great info.

I just had a couple questions, are there any Goblins in the Ohio area? I would love to get a feel for the car and see if I would need an extended frame because of my 6'2" and 250 size. I really wouldn't mind driving several hours if needed. If not, any thoughts about the regular or extended frame? Thanks for the info guys.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Not in Ohio but for sure youll want extended frame. I'm dead on 6' and my seat is all the way against the firewall.

DanPerryy

I'm 6'4 230 and with my seat in the extended chassis. The top of my seat is to the firewall but I have plenty of room.

Tony

I'm in southeastern Indiana, and I'm 6'5 240lbs. I've got the extended frame and manual trans and I fit really well (with care taken to get slim and low-mounting seats). If you want to come by in a couple weeks once it's back together (frame is at powdercoat right now) to see how you fit, you're welcome.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
This is great to know, When we hopefully have a goblin racetrack meet up, I'll have a 40-50lb driver weight advantage right off the bat LOL

Nuker-

justalilow

Thanks for the offer Tony, once I make a decision I may take you up on the offer. Nuker, the 40-50 lbs may help Tony with any traction issues that it may have... lol

Goblin-SS

Norther Illinois. I'm 6'1" 230. With a stander length track frame. Haven't had it on the road yet but so far it seams tofit me just fine