Anyone with a F40 trans, i need your old shifter

Amack1970

I'm currently stuck in my build process and looking for a little help / parts off of your donor. My 2010 cobalt ss 5 spd had a aftermarket shifter clamp assembly on shifter linkage. I've attached a picture of this aftermarket part. Ive also attached the dealership diagram of my current shifter assembly and what I'm looking for. I need the original shifter clamp because the aftermarket one will not clamp down on the df shifter rods. I think the F40 trans uses a completely different shifter assembly. Please let me know if you have one of these shifter clamps. I'll pay for it. Please help

Attachments

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
If you haven't already....You should join the facebook groups for the Cobalt SS. They are parting out cars all the time, you'd have better luck there.

I loaded my donor on a trailer Saturday for scrapping. I didn’t bother taking off the shifter assembly. The donor is at my friend’s house though, and I wasn’t planning on going there until this weekend (he’s 35 miles south of me). If you can wait, I can get you parts. They may be a little wet though if it ends up raining between now and then though!

Amack1970

I loaded my donor on a trailer Saturday for scrapping. I didn’t bother taking off the shifter assembly. The donor is at my friend’s house though, and I wasn’t planning on going there until this weekend (he’s 35 miles south of me). If you can wait, I can get you parts. They may be a little wet though if it ends up raining between now and then though!
I'm sorry, I just got back onto the forum. Yes, I can wait. I'll pay whatever it takes to get this part. Please let me know
Anthony
480 277 3475