Awesome 2007 Cobalt SS SC donor and parts

Justininhouston

I have a cobalt ss SC. Year 2006. 110k miles. Whole running titled car. Zzperformance everything (xl heat exchanger, 2.9 pulley, 2.6 pulley, Bosch #60 injectors, zzp tuned ecu zzp header and exhaust) new battery, new belt, long block is refurbished from lkq, spare long block with built head and new timing, spare water pump, spare fuel rail and injectors spare intake manifold and tons more. This car has driven me nuts. I purchased it to build a Goblin but it never happened. Now the alternator has locked up, and as it's for sell for $3500 and I have over $6k in parts receipts I cannot afford to put any more money into it. It starts and runs. Just needs an alternator. New clutch and flywheel and so much more I'm forgetting. Can deliver to Dallas for $250. Located in Conroe TX which is 40 miles north of Houston. Call me at 2812545036 as I'm not great with the whole internet thing lol. Clean title.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Justin, are you not using this car as a donor yourself? This would be a great start for a Goblin with so many new parts already in place. It seems you intended to start down that road, but assuming something has deterred you from pursuing?

I would be interested, but my car will be the LNF turbo, not the SC. Hopefully someone looking for a good donor will come across your posing here and purchase from you. Good luck.

Justininhouston

I was going to but I have a Joyner 1100 sand viper with a 1.0l eco boost supercharger and though it only does 85 it kinda defeated the purpose of this build. That and I'm building an ultralight airplane and a vette lol so wife wants it gone. Happy wife happy life. But I still love this car. Maybe one day lol

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Nice. The Joyner may only do 85, but getting there is probably a gas. Do you have any dunes in the Houston area? Long term I would like to build a Goblin AT and fit it with paddle tires to hit the dunes out here in AZ. Keep the boss happy and good luck with your other builds - especially the ultralight - be safe.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Justin, without a doubt, your car would make a GREAT donor vehicle to build a DF Goblin! The only issue is that's it's too nice to tear apart for all the goodies. I would have a terrible time ripping everything out of it. With all the upgrades and work on the engine it would make for a great hyper-fast kit car. However you price it not out of line and not much more that what we paid for the exact same car that was at a salvage auction.

For someone looking for an SS/SC low mileage to build a Goblin, this would be it.