Ben Peter's Track frame 07 SS sc Goblin (NH)

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Do some research on painting and powder coating manifolds and SCs. Some say it will create / hold heat and that would be bad for performance.

I have an Engine disabled code with my new pcm from zzp but otherwise it tries to start with the old one in, i think it doesnt due to the 60# injectors anyone else have trouble with this?

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I have an Engine disabled code with my new pcm from zzp but otherwise it tries to start with the old one in, i think it doesnt due to the 60# injectors anyone else have trouble with this?
I doubt very highly the injectors have anything to do with it. There is no place for the ECM to even “know” what injectors are in it. The only thing is just the flow rate. There is something wrong with it. ZZP should make it work for you.

Im having trouble with my car starting And computers not communicating. and i just found that i mixed purple wire at pin 4 and purple wire at pin 58 up. pin 58 being low reference idk what to do about that or how it will affect things. also i need to straighten out the dimmer switch circuit. im not sure how to figure out how that low reference circuit will effect things.
20180819_132712.jpg

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Gotcha. I'm in NH for work and remembered you were around. I'm about an hour away. Not sure how much time I have to stop by though. Looks good. Did you get it started.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if you could find someone near you that would let you put your ECM in their car long enough to see if it will run. If not you could ship it to us and we can test it.
This will at least eliminate one possibility.
If you think it is your wiring harness give me a call and we will see if we can find a solution.
214-334-0232

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I wonder if you could find someone near you that would let you put your ECM in their car long enough to see if it will run. If not you could ship it to us and we can test it.
This will at least eliminate one possibility.
If you think it is your wiring harness give me a call and we will see if we can find a solution.
214-334-0232
Awesome!