Body Wraps

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Did you wrap your body and what did it cost to have it done? I'm looking to do it but not having great luck finding decent prices and good places to work with. One guys that come recommended has taken almost two months and has even got back to me with any type of design, even after a couple of calls. Others are wanting $1000 and up. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit high.

Would other placed be willing to design and print and allow me to install it?

BAR-AIR

Asked about wraps by me they wanted $500.00 just for fenders and both sides of the side panels. I ended up spraying mine actually like the look better in the long run. I think I’m out $50.00 in paint....

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I’m wrapping mine. It’s really easy. But that’s not for a printed graphic type wrap. It’s just black with red stripes.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I'm curious about the glue. I hear the glue eventually dries out and makes the wrap very difficult to remove after a few years.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I painted mine in a metallic black IMRON Elite, I choose that so it will be super rock chip resistant. After looking at my buddys wrapped car about 2 years old his front bumper has a bunch of nicks and dings using the 3M stuff.

Nuker-

Goblin-SS

Did you wrap your body and what did it cost to have it done? I'm looking to do it but not having great luck finding decent prices and good places to work with. One guys that come recommended has taken almost two months and has even got back to me with any type of design, even after a couple of calls. Others are wanting $1000 and up. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit high.

Would other placed be willing to design and print and allow me to install it?
You

RichRich

I'm doing mine myself, waiting for the material to come in. It is one solid color which wasn't preferable but for literally 1/8 of the cost ($130 with plenty to spare) I am okay with it for now. Had intentions of doing an elaborate wrap but after talking with others, an extra $800-$1000 isn't in my budget for this car.

I will definitely take some pictures when it is finished which should be in about a week-ish

RichRich

It will be Matte metallic purple, probably do an off center black stripe or something. For starters though will just be the 1 color