Brad's City Goblin - 10 SS/TC Donor, NY Build - FOR SALE

bradr

SOLD

OK guys - after sitting in my garage untouched for a few years, its time to pass this kit on to someone else. I've only stripped the donor and made the wiring harness (see notes below). First person with $10k in cash and a trailer takes it - I will not ship it. Locate in Webster NY 14580. Details below:

Kit Details:
Transmission: Manual
Chassis Type: City
Chassis Length: Extended w/ Standard height hoop
Door-bar Style: Standard
Donor: 2010 SS 2.0 Turbo. Includes all the parts required from the donor as well as a salvage title - 135K Miles.

Extras as part of the kit from DF Kit Car:
  • Fiberglass Hood
  • Fender Package w/ Wider fender upgrade
  • Fiberglass Footwell Cover
  • Bumpers
  • Tow Bar
  • Wing Mounts
  • Parking Brake Kit
  • Bearing Hub Cap
  • Turbo Exhaust with Donor Cats
  • Rear Coilover Strut Adapter
  • Mirrors with Turn Signals
  • Floor Upgrade
  • Rear Coilover Kit
  • Solid engine mounts
Extras purchased elsewhere:
  • Skim this thread - there is a bunch of custom stuff I made that is included.
  • "Sparaco" Racing seats upfitted with seat heaters (butt and back).
  • Custom steel seat mounts with sliders.
  • Sparco racing wheel, quick disconnect, working clock spring and custom bracet!
  • Misc crap (wire loom, spoiler with LED brake light, tail lights, Mirrors, tons of stuff I already forgot I purchased). Will update as I go thru stuff.
Note: NOT EVERYTHING IS PICTURED. INLCUDES ALL PAPERWORK, RECEIPTS AND A SALVAGE TITLE FOR THE DONOR.

Work Done:
  • VERY custom wire harness. Removes almost all splices, rear fuse box deleted and fuses moved to BCM. All wiring, notes etc documented in my online spreadsheet HERE. All accessories are set up with connectors for easy swap out (tail lights, switches, heated seats, etc. Engine harness connected to main harness by only two connectors for easy engine removal without having to pull any harnesses.
  • Cut off steering wheel bracket. New one purchased to weld into a slightly more centered position. Not yet welded.
  • Donor completely stripped.
  • Cluster has been converted to backlit LED

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
A couple things.
  • If your transmission is a turbocharger, I doubt you're going anywhere. Probably F35, aye?
  • Those are standard door bars, not Easy Entry.
  • You should list your location so people know where to show up with a trailer.

bradr

A couple things.
  • If your transmission is a turbocharger, I doubt you're going anywhere. Probably F35, aye?
  • Those are standard door bars, not Easy Entry.
  • You should list your location so people know where to show up with a trailer.
Sorry, that was a copy and paste from the order email.