Build Guide Part 20 - Powertrain & Fuse Box

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Build Guide Part 20 - Powertrain & Fuse Box
In Part 20 we install the powertrain, fuse box, fuel pump and rear coolant hoses.

Matt TT

At the beginning of the video, where are you placing the auto trans spacers? and later on where does the fuel line you run from the rail to the fuel filter come from, is it just left over vacuum line or something I need to go buy?

Thanks,
Matt

JSATX

Goblin Guru
At the beginning of the video, where are you placing the auto trans spacers? and later on where does the fuel line you run from the rail to the fuel filter come from, is it just left over vacuum line or something I need to go buy?

Thanks,
Matt
Its left over vacuum line. should have two pushlock elbow connectors as well one for filter one for fuel rail.

Ross

Goblin Guru
@5:30 Lonny solders the radiator fan wire to the blue wire in the fuse box. My blue wire is not cut, it goes somewhere. Anyone know what circuit will die when the blue wire gets cut? It must be something we don't use on the engine. AC clutch?

askiles

Goblin Guru
@5:30 Lonny solders the radiator fan wire to the blue wire in the fuse box. My blue wire is not cut, it goes somewhere. Anyone know what circuit will die when the blue wire gets cut? It must be something we don't use on the engine. AC clutch?
I believe that blue wire was always for the radiator fan.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I believe that blue wire was always for the radiator fan.
Thanks Andy. You are right, it goes to the "little radiator fan" according the my label I found on the other end of the blue wire.
Okay, I'm going to cut it! Update, a blue wire also shows up at the big radiator fan connector too.

Last edited: