California Trip, March-April 2017

JSATX

Goblin Guru
The video seemed to be a case of damning the Specter with faint praise. It's a reasonably nice one-off masquerading as a preproduction prototype. Matt didn't bring up cost and it's not on Specter's website.
That's the first thing I went and looked for. $10k for the powertrain alone means that sucker isn't a dime under $22k.

AleX1/9

Great video from Matt and Lonny! Nice job guys

My favorite part was getting to see some of the details on Lonny's car, like the multi piece engine cover with the intake / intercooler sticking through!

Closer up, I spotted some really clean simple engine / subframe mounts that eliminate the bulky rubber ones

I was considering making some sort of hinged footboard for the passenger side that protects the BCM and gives the passenger something to push against. I spotted that, and an added leg cushion as well!

RichN

Good eyes on the BCM cover.
I was going to do something like that for mine; I don't want anything accidentally bumped.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I cut a piece of aluminum diamond plate to make the passenger kick plate out of this weekend. When I get it done I'll take a picture.

On that note diamond plate would be a sweet floor for the goblin in the future.

Nuker-