Canyons trackframe LSJ-T Htown

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Cool video; honestly though I think street racing, especially in the midst of other motorists is utterly f*cking moronic for obvious reasons. I fly helicopters for a living and its taught me respect for how easily & quickly things can go wrong at the most inopportune moment, no matter how badass & in control you think you are. A split second of simple material failure or misjudgment can and will invoke funeral arrangements, lawsuits, jail time, massive guilt, and years of misfortune. Save that **** for the track. Thats my own opinion & experience; neither here nor there.

Main point...
With the current effort and struggle with Texas legislation (and their heavy scrutiny right now) to fight for kit car street legalization I’m not sure having this posted up on youtube is the best idea. At least not the part boasting its in Houston and the obvious fact your car isn’t wasn’t currently legally registered. To a legislator trying to prove his case, your publicly available youtube video would make a great evidence example why kit cars should remain banned in Texas.

Please dont contribute to potentially f*cking things up for DF Goblin & the rest of the people in Texas who want to build & legally register kit cars.

Last edited:

dperkins

Cool video; honestly though I think street racing, especially in the midst of other motorists is utterly f*cking moronic for obvious reasons. I fly helicopters for a living and its taught me respect for how easily & quickly things can go wrong at the most inopportune moment, no matter how badass & in control you think you are. A split second of simple material failure or misjudgment can and will invoke funeral arrangements, lawsuits, jail time, massive guilt, and years of misfortune. Save that **** for the track. Thats my own opinion & experience; neither here nor there.

Main point...
With the current effort and struggle with Texas legislation (and their heavy scrutiny right now) to fight for kit car street legalization I’m not sure having this posted up on youtube is the best idea. At least not the part boasting its in Houston and the obvious fact your car isn’t wasn’t currently legally registered. To a legislator trying to prove his case, your publicly available youtube video would make a great evidence example why kit cars should remain banned in Texas.

Please dont contribute to potentially f*cking things up for DF Goblin & the rest of the people in Texas who want to build & legally register kit cars.
I do agree that street racing is stupid, but I dont think they could use this video to back up their argument. There will always be fast and unregistered cars on the road, and banning kit cars wont change that. Just my .02c. (Not trying to start a big debate here)

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
**** not sure about laws in Tx but in Missouri if you got pulled over in an unlicensed / registered car it’s getting towed to impound lot.

Nuker

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I do agree that street racing is stupid, but I dont think they could use this video to back up their argument. There will always be fast and unregistered cars on the road, and banning kit cars wont change that. Just my .02c. (Not trying to start a big debate here)
Not trying to start a debate either, its just that there is currently very little media on the DF Goblin as it sits, and something like this viewed by the wrong eyes could easily fuel a negative stereotype or image which is exactly what they are trying to avoid as they continue to resolve this matter and work to allow kit cars to be street legal again in Texas.