Changing either the engine or the electronics?

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
I contacted both Odo-pros and Powls. Odo-pros got back to me in about 2 hours $89, only had to send in BCM, $200 through Powls responded pretty quick as well, didn't get into more detail with them because of the price difference.

BCM off last week, they received it today, got shipping notification this evening. Said they could get close to zero, wont know for sure till I can power up the car which is going to be a while. Ill update after I get power to it.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I contacted both Odo-pros and Powls. Odo-pros got back to me in about 2 hours $89, only had to send in BCM, $200 through Powls responded pretty quick as well, didn't get into more detail with them because of the price difference.

BCM off last week, they received it today, got shipping notification this evening. Said they could get close to zero, wont know for sure till I can power up the car which is going to be a while. Ill update after I get power to it.
Did you get to check this yet?

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I contacted Odo-Pro on Monday Took them a day to get back to me. So the important part of this post is that my BCM is on its way to them. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
I contacted Odo-Pro on Monday Took them a day to get back to me. So the important part of this post is that my BCM is on its way to them. I will let everyone know how it turns out.
Will be interested to see how close they get yours to zero, still a few weeks out before I have power to my build to check mine.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
On Wednesday I got the BCM back from odo-pros. It was delivered to them on Saturday and shipped back out on Monday before noon. It was definitely some fast turnaround. When I looked at the box on Wednesday I was concerned 4 of the 6 sides of the box had holes in it and corners were all smashed in. Have to love the US.Postal Service. Back to the good part. I installed it this morning it still worked after the abuse it suffered. Below you will see the starting mileage and what I got it back with.
20190501_175719.jpg

20190511_090628.jpg

The trip odometer still had 4.8 and 2.1 miles on them Lol. All in all other than USPS it was good dealing with them.