Chris Wylie’s track Goblin- 09SS donor

Ross

Goblin Guru
Does anyone know a tuner in Arkansas or a border state that can tune an Ecotec? I am striking out. Even local Chevy performance shops won’t touch it.
Maybe this is something Henry wants to learn?
Kyle is a good teacher, and it's not that big of a money investment, mostly a time investment.
So far I am around $600 worth of stuff, and I already own a windows laptop to program it on.

HP Tuners MPVI2 with 2 Universal Credits374.95

AEM 30-0300 X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge161.48
TRENDnet USB to Serial Converter, Connect a RS-232 Serial Device to a USB 2.0 Port, Easy Installation, Universal Plug & Play, TU-S911.60
F-ber Connector DB9 RS232 Female Serial 9 Pin Port DB96.69
Tax13.48193.25
Kinugawa Thermo-Isolating O2 Bungs (Screw In) Reducing the exhaust gases (also get washer shim kit for a few extra dollars)34.40

Maybe this is something Henry wants to learn?
Kyle is a good teacher, and it's not that big of a money investment, mostly a time investment.
So far I am around $600 worth of stuff, and I already own a windows laptop to program it on.

HP Tuners MPVI2 with 2 Universal Credits374.95

AEM 30-0300 X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge161.48
TRENDnet USB to Serial Converter, Connect a RS-232 Serial Device to a USB 2.0 Port, Easy Installation, Universal Plug & Play, TU-S911.60
F-ber Connector DB9 RS232 Female Serial 9 Pin Port DB96.69
Tax13.48193.25
Kinugawa Thermo-Isolating O2 Bungs (Screw In) Reducing the exhaust gases (also get washer shim kit for a few extra dollars)34.40
Thanks for the info. If he has the time Henry probably would love to learn it. And then he’d be even more handy to have around. I’ll get with him and see what he thinks. Thanks!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Chris Wylie's last post was the one above. He doesn't show up as a member of this forum in the search. So I fear we may not get an answer.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Shame, he had one of the cleanest builds, and I really wanted to see what kind of power he was going to make!