Chris Wylie’s track Goblin- 09SS donor

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
After taking several months off for a variety of reasons the project is finally progressing again. I am considering moving the fuse box location in order to use that space for the turbo. Has anyone done this or know anyone that has?
Looks great! Did you powder coat your calipers and your spindles or is that paint? If paint, what did you use?

deuc224

I noticed you have a twin scroll housing? Are you using the ZZperformance manifold? I wish someone would actually make a twin scroll exhaust manifold or a real twin scroll turbine inlet for the cobalt. Would make the 7163 spool so perfect.

I noticed you have a twin scroll housing? Are you using the ZZperformance manifold? I wish someone would actually make a twin scroll exhaust manifold or a real twin scroll turbine inlet for the cobalt. Would make the 7163 spool so perfect.
I agree. So we’re going to make one.

Wait what? You guys are going to make one? For the T25 inlet im assuming? If you do could you make 2, cuz i definitely want one with a 7163. Ill give you half up front asap.
Yes for T25. We may be able to work something out. Once we firgure out the design and know how long it takes to make I’ll let you know

Finally getting close. Wiring took longer than everything else combined. Mostly done now though and it starts! A few things to finish up and then start on manifold, turbo, and exhaust. Decided to move the fuse box to the front to make room for a larger intercooler and catch can. Added an aluminum coolant tank as well. 95057E80-8A74-496B-936A-3A5DCCB49F9F.jpeg425675D6-A5A6-4193-BC39-4F90C49A3542.jpegC63315B9-4729-4858-8A5E-5FCDF6D0C4EB.jpeg

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Chris, I see you moved the fusebox up front near the battery, what changes did you make to the wire harness to accommodate this? I'm assuming you did this to make room for the large air to water intercooler mounted over the transmission? Can you post some more photos, and maybe some measurements of the brackets you are using of this installation, as I am intending to do the same thing with my own large intercooler in the same location. Thanks.

Chris, I see you moved the fusebox up front near the battery, what changes did you make to the wire harness to accommodate this? I'm assuming you did this to make room for the large air to water intercooler mounted over the transmission? Can you post some more photos, and maybe some measurements of the brackets you are using of this installation, as I am intending to do the same thing with my own large intercooler in the same location. Thanks.
Sure thing, I’ll get some pics of the specifics tonight.