(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Make sure you check in with the forum on occasion from the great white north, it would be good to hear how things are going...and remind you of our terrible winter weather. ;)

RichRich

Make sure you check in with the forum on occasion from the great white north, it would be good to hear how things are going...and remind you of our terrible winter weather. ;)
Gotta say, it has been pretty nice in Alaska, bet it is getting hot there in AZ by now. We have been considering moving back to Alaska permanently. Have been looking at a house on a lake not far at all from where me and my wife both grew up. Who knows what the future holds, we will see. If the goblin doesn't sell before we come to retrieve our stuff, might soon become the 1st one located in Alaska haha

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Rich, good to hear that you and the family are settling in and rediscovering your past. Sounds like that house on the lake is really nice and would be the perfect reason to make Alaska permanent.

Yep, it's warming up here, have had a few days over 110 already - mother nature is making up for the cool spring weather here in the valley. Have my kit on order with the F40 transmission mod, should be delivered in 3-4 weeks. Got everything out of my donor and sold off everything else, making a little bit of $$ on it over the cost to buy it.

Take care and think about us over hibernation season - mean't ours, yours is still 12 weeks away. :p

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I've been fairly active on the forum and have 'advertised' your car a couple times in the past few weeks. No charge, just send some photos of the lake house. :)

RichRich

Have been looking at lake property, surprisingly very few to even choose from. Can definitely send pics once we decide if we are going forward with any. You're of course welcome to visit should you ever want to get out of AZ. Bet it is getting hot there, hell has been hot here too. 86 degrees today

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Have been looking at lake property, surprisingly very few to even choose from. Can definitely send pics once we decide if we are going forward with any. You're of course welcome to visit should you ever want to get out of AZ. Bet it is getting hot there, hell has been hot here too. 86 degrees today
Great price on a clean build. I can see why you want to sell it. I'd love to have a lake property too!

Batlwagn

I'm going to try and pedal this thing to a coworker of mine. He saw the one I got from Scott and I think he got the itch

RichRich

Thanks, going to be down in a week to grab my Harley out of storage and take a road trip to Alaska. Not sure where you guys are located but if in the area lemme know, could dig it out

RichRich

Heading to Arizona currently and will be driving up to Minnesota with everything from my storage, I know this is short notice but I could toss it on the truck. Heading out early saturday the 24th, in minneapolis on the 25th

If it doesn't work out it will at least be available to see now, taking everything out of my storage unit. If someone is going to take advantage of the free shipping I will have to know by tomorrow the 23rd, that is when we will be loading the truck.

On another note, I'm about to go have a new wrap put it. Nobody can look past the purple, even if it is on an insanely fast car

Last edited:

askiles

Goblin Guru
The purple is very cool, very different...BUUUUUTTTTT I can see it not having great curb appeal for selling.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I have shown a few friends that are interested in the goblin telling them I have more in mine without labor. The color is the first thing that comes up second by well I want to build it myself which I understand.

Color aside the build is done exceptionally and worth paying $1000-1500 for new powder coating color during winter.

RichRich

Got it out of storage and drove it around a while, was 105 degrees outside so only about a 30 min ride. It is so impressively fast it is almost scary. Everytime I drive it, it just puts a smile on your face haha.

Anyways, I would like to see it go to someone that will enjoy it. I lowered the price to $18,900 unless I have it re-wrapped but will hold off with that for a bit

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Rich, welcome back to AZ summer. Was a little cooler today. My kit was delivered late yesterday, so it will be just a matter of time before I have my car on the road. Maybe when you decide to move back because you miss the summer weather? :p

Hope you get a bite on your car soon. Did the Harley trip go ok?

RichRich

Yea it went pretty good, took 8 days from denver. Ran into rain and of course it got much cooler as we got further north so we had on a few more layers by the time we hit Alaska. Glad you're moving along, will be perfect weather by the time you get it done. Did you get all the stages at once?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Rich, I ordered all 3 stages. Had my frame modded for the F40 transmission ($2500). So I have almost everything I need to build it, but I have not touched the electrical harness yet. It will be a while before I can work on it tho, since I need to do an engine in my Jeep - just got it today. I plan to work on it over Labor Day and that following week - giving myself 8 days to get it done. It is a 4.6 liter stroker motor, figure I might as well upgrade rather than a stock 4.0 liter replacement. I will keep in touch and let you know how the build goes. Take care. Tim

RichRich

Well the drive to Minneapolis went well, did the 1,700 miles in about 29 hours, had friend helping out with the driving, just took turns sleeping. On the bright side the car is always available to see at any time now that it isn't buried back in a storage unit.

RichRich

I have had quite a few offers for 15-16k but I just can't let it go for that, I will make the same offer to everyone here that I made to all of them. My rock bottom price and it kind of hurts to even go this low 17k FIRM FIRM FIRM!!!

I wouldn't have thought to take into consideration height. I'm 6' 2" and about 190lbs would that create issues or uncomfort when driving the smaller framed Goblin? I have some interest in your Goblin. Would you post more pictures?
Is the Goblin still for sale? If so where can it be seen? David.