Connector pins

QuantumFluxuation

Does anybody have a source/set of part numbers for the electrical connector pins? Specifically the female side

I have a different style project planned...

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
You'll need to be more specific as to what connector you mean. The Cobalts use a large variety of connectors each with their own style of pins.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
I dont know of a parts list of the connectors that are used on the cobalt.

I've bought a lot of electrical connectors from https://www.corsa-technic.com/index.php over the years. Highly recommended. I've typically had good luck finding a corresponding connector off their site.

If I cant find it there mouser or digikey will typically have them, I just dont find their sites as easy to narrow down exactly what you are looking for.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
The service manuals have part numbers for the connectors, pins, extraction tool, etc. The problem is that most of them are no longer made. It's hit or miss on what you can find.

QuantumFluxuation

You'll need to be more specific as to what connector you mean. The Cobalts use a large variety of connectors each with their own style of pins.
I am looking at each connector for the wiring for the goblin. Is there a good place to purchase the service manuals that show the part numbers?