ctuinstra's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor **Licensed**

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
That will certainly grab your attention going down the road. Looks good. I like the small, subdued DF Goblin logo. I considered running a logo like what Adam has, but it's a little too big for my taste.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
So did you order a standard hood size? What about the side sizes?
I gave them the custom measurements for the hood. I believe I told them 62" wide x 64" long for the hood. It cannot be printed in one sheet, the largest they can do is 50". The sides are 14" tall by 7'.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
That will certainly grab your attention going down the road. Looks good. I like the small, subdued DF Goblin logo. I considered running a logo like what Adam has, but it's a little too big for my taste.
He gave the the original artwork. I modified the colors and size. I can forward it on or you can get request it from them.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Well it happened!

Kaleb had it out last night on a twisty back county road. He didn't account for the really high humidity and dew on the road. At one of the very last turns the rear came around on him. He pushed in the clutch and tried to correct it but it was too late. He hit a fence corner post and then through someone's front yard and hit a tree head on and then spun him around some more. Luckily he was not hurt.

The damage is very extensive. Just about everything in the front sustained some type of damage. Just when I thought something could be saved, something is either broke off or bent. The BCM is destroyed, the steering shaft is bent, brake booster is damaged, pedal box is twisted up, harness is a mess, even the bolts are etched and corroded from either the battery acid or brake fluid. At this point we are still undecided as to what to do.

We're pretty upset. It was our project together, something that we both would be able to look back upon and reminisce. We were both very proud of the car and enjoyed taking it to car shows and talking about it. I was just at Cars and Coffee yesterday. I shuttered looking at some of the other current builds thinking I am so glad we are done and all that is behind us. Just not sure if I have it in me to start over again.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg