Dan’s track goblin 09 Ss/tc donor!

Hey everyone Dan here! Based out of Tampa/St Pete Florida!

Just starting out here as I only picked up my donor car a few days ago!

Kit plans: I plan on building this as a track day car with the ability to be driven on the street when wanted. Focus is on speed more then comfort.... light as possible and nimble!

Donor car: I was able to get my hands on a pretty sweet donor car. It’s a 2009 ss/tc with 124k on the chassis. The motor however is an LDK long block with a Borg Warner ZFR6758 turbo with about 15k miles Currently as it sits it has 423/458 (hp/Trq)

Any info or updates of pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Hey everyone Dan here! Based out of Tampa/St Pete Florida!

Just starting out here as I only picked up my donor car a few days ago!

Kit plans: I plan on building this as a track day car with the ability to be driven on the street when wanted. Focus is on speed more then comfort.... light as possible and nimble!

Donor car: I was able to get my hands on a pretty sweet donor car. It’s a 2009 ss/tc with 124k on the chassis. The motor however is an LDK long block with a Borg Warner ZFR6758 turbo with about 15k miles Currently as it sits it has 423/458 (hp/Trq)

Any info or updates of pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Wow that’s an amazing donor. 423hp!! You are going to need some seriously sticky tires.

RichN

I'm looking forward to your title and registration process.
We own a house in Florida and are thinking of transferring the title and registration there.
Funny thing is our current insurance company is in Lakeland.