DCMoney's Extended Street Goblin - 06 SS SC - #111 Registered

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I gotta say, your lil panels on your side and hood were bookmarked from before I bought my kit, wanting to do a similar design on mine. I ended up not doing it but I really like the way yours looks. I love it.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Totally unique, I like the vision.

Do you have plans for a front wing / splitter? This hood makes it relatively easy
Haven't decided, have a chunk of wing from nine lives racing I can experiment with.

I gotta say, your lil panels on your side and hood were bookmarked from before I bought my kit, wanting to do a similar design on mine. I ended up not doing it but I really like the way yours looks. I love it.
Thanks!

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
After more than a month Nine Lives Racing finally shipped my wing Monday. Just like with the rest of my build wanted something slightly different than the rest.

Wing overall length is 39", its not going to do hardly a **** thing for extra down force but I knew that going in, this was 100% designed to look cool.

Haven't drilled the rest of the holes for the wing to bolt to the upright, haven't decided on an angle yet.

Have previsions for wing supports down to the frame, but so far with just a single bolt on each side of the wing, it's very stable as is.

Uprights were sprayed quickly with some rattle can, not sure what color scheme I'm going with it yet. Wing it self will probably we wrapped with vinyl carbon fiber.