Detailed Build Book

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Is anyone else keeping a detailed build book, With part numbers and prices? I have been trying to keep up with one for my car. If I buy it or if it comes from DF and has a part # it goes in the book for future reference. If anyone wants a copy I will share it. It is in a Excel format. I found it from some website that offered a copy of it free. It is generic for a normal build ( doors, Windows, etc) but easy to modify and use.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Awesome. This is a great idea. I was going to do this but I threw most of my boxes away for the off-the-shelf stuff.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I have kept a list of all of the parts I have replaced with part numbers on the first page of my build thread. I have to add a couple more parts from the last 2 weeks bust most are on there.

Nuker-

KJP

I have been keeping track of my purchases but I have not put in the part numbers I have mostly been tracking the cost. I should add part numbers if applicable

Fetch & Fix

Is anyone else keeping a detailed build book, With part numbers and prices? I have been trying to keep up with one for my car. If I buy it or if it comes from DF and has a part # it goes in the book for future reference. If anyone wants a copy I will share it. It is in a Excel format. I found it from some website that offered a copy of it free. It is generic for a normal build ( doors, Windows, etc) but easy to modify and use.
I would love a copy. I am researching my build and hope to start later this year. [email protected]

ZacMaster

Ron, I know this is an old thread, but I'm interested in your excel file, too. Can I PM you my email address?

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I'd love to have access to this build book too. Just placed my frame order
Anthony Thanks
It is on it's way. There are 3 page tabs I left some info in the fields so you can see how I was working it. There is still a lot of items listed that we will not use with these cars like weatherstrip, door glass,and etc. You will get the picture..

Lando217

It is on it's way. There are 3 page tabs I left some info in the fields so you can see how I was working it. There is still a lot of items listed that we will not use with these cars like weatherstrip, door glass,and etc. You will get the picture..
Hi karter, been reading your build long and so many good ideas, could I get a copy of your log also?
[email protected] thanks!

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Last edited:

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I'd like a copy when ya get the chance. [email protected]
Could you send on my way? [email protected]
No harm in having more info. [email protected]
I will get them sent out. Here in a few minutes. Like I said before there is a lot of things listed that we do not need ( weatherstrips, glass, and Etc.) I also found a few mistakes in the formulas for adding up the part totals. Feel free to make changes as you need.