DF Kit Car Online Store Progress

bradr

Just placed my order! Adam/Lonny - Any clue what chassis number is? When / how are options discussed?

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Awesome! Congrats on getting it on order...got some tabs and brackets getting welded on mine in the next two weeks then off to Powder Coat...will start actual assembly second week of June or so
I know this is a bit of a resurrection, but what clips were you welding on prior to coating?

ccannx

Goblin Guru
Is there anywhere on the forums that has updates on which frames are on the jig. I feel like a kid in the sweet shop waiting to checkout

Ross

Goblin Guru
Is there anywhere on the forums that has updates on which frames are on the jig. I feel like a kid in the sweet shop waiting to checkout
No. There use to be a shop camera, but not any more, afaik. If you are lucky, you might get a pic of your kit on the jig.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I'm 11 ahead of you and going on week 14 tomorrow. Was supposed to go to powdercoat on july 2nd and havent heard anything since.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Is yours the dragons blood, if so it's at the powder coating shop. Give Adam a call tomorrow for an update.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
I’m glad I got the deposit down quick ! It only took one look to figure out these were going to go like hot cakes !
That's exactly where I was. After "Off the Ranch" and "Goonzquad" had episodes showcasing the Goblin, I knew it was going to get busy fast at DF. Throw in a few Justin Reed vids and it's going to be like gasoline on fire.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
11 kits ahead of him? Wow!

What's a realistic "order to receiving" time frame now?
I had ordered stage 1, then 2 or three weeks later decided to add the other 2 stages since it would be easier for me to just pick up everything at once instead of shipping, so that added some additional time to my order.