DFKC Webcam

PHerder

Don't know if the XMEye software was the problem but something gobbled up my data on my phone after I had installed it so I uninstalled it to see if my data use goes down.

Too bad there isn't something available for the desktop computers... I have a BUNCH of data use available to my hardwired system(s). :D

PHerder

Well if you do not turn off the app on your android phone, it continues to suck the data down so make SURE you have turned it off after use!

I also just got done installing it on my iPad using your instructions, Adam, and it is working even better than my phone!

Since my iPad is ONLY attached via WifI, I do not have to worry about using up my data but I am still turning it off, just in case! ;)

TomsGarage

Well if you do not turn off the app on your android phone, it continues to suck the data down so make SURE you have turned it off after use!

I also just got done installing it on my iPad using your instructions, Adam, and it is working even better than my phone!

Since my iPad is ONLY attached via WifI, I do not have to worry about using up my data but I am still turning it off, just in case! ;)
What are the iOS instructions to get the cam working?

PHerder

I have an iPad that I went out the the app store and downloaded/installed the XMEye app.

Using the instructions for the Android app setup, I was able to setup the iPad.

Unfortunately, I was a computer support tech for ~ 30+ years and I just "did" it so I don't remember any gottchas that I worked around. I don't believe there were any but...

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
The YouTube stream automatically records the video so here's the recording from earlier today:

We were bending the dash bars for all 24 cars. Each tube made two dash bars that were split later with the chopsaw.

I will probably be disabling the 24 hour cameras because they slow down our internet all the time (they use up pretty much our entire upload bandwidth). Instead, I will be doing a YouTube stream with a single camera at various times. I'll try to post here when we go live but if you subscribe to us on YouTube, I think you will be alerted automatically. Even if you don't see it live, the videos will be public on our YouTube page.