Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Congrats, glad it was smooth for you too. You know it is going to be sunny aaaallllllllllllllll weekend.

Reactions: Dre

Dre

Next things on the list...
NRG steering wheel quick release.
Raceland coilovers
Push button start/remote start on Ebay

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Next things on the list...
NRG steering wheel quick release.
Raceland coilovers
Push button start/remote start on Ebay
I am not sure the quality of Racelands, I heard different things online and on the SS forum. ctuinstra posted up an thread on here on how to piece together the BC's
http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/coilover-options.764/

I cant remember how much I ended up putting into them, it didn't end up being quite as cheap as I wanted but these give you more ability to adjust and change out the springs if you wanted later on. I may have a little under 550 i think after getting the springs, and the machined part from DF.

Dre

I finally got a decent alignment done (completed it myself) just to find out i have a gas leak where the fuel pump connects to the gas tank....

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Build thread revival, do you have the STL's for the license plate holder and the button panels. If you happen to have the .f3d or whatever file you used to create them I'd owe you a beer!

Dre

Build thread revival, do you have the STL's for the license plate holder and the button panels. If you happen to have the .f3d or whatever file you used to create them I'd owe you a beer!
Such a late reply. Sorry man. I been MIA... Those parts will be redesigned. Gotta check if I have them.