Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

RichRich

Can buy or make a couple cheap sawhorses. I bought some cheap collapsible ones from home depot and laid a sheet of plywood across. I did mine right in the living room. Wife didn't mine too much until I had to leave town for a couple weeks before completing and it had to stay laid out. Having it on a sheet of plywood at least gives it some mobility and can be pushed to the side easily if needed.

Reactions: Dre

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Can buy or make a couple cheap sawhorses. I bought some cheap collapsible ones from home depot and laid a sheet of plywood across. I did mine right in the living room. Wife didn't mine too much until I had to leave town for a couple weeks before completing and it had to stay laid out. Having it on a sheet of plywood at least gives it some mobility and can be pushed to the side easily if needed.
I did the same thing but in the garage where my girlfriend parks. I used the rubber coated tube clamps screwed down to hold the wires in place. So I could lean it up against the wall to keep her happy warm and dry. I used two pieces of scrap plywood I had and screwed it together with 2x4 underneath it ended up being 5'x8'

Reactions: Dre

Dre

Can someone do me a favor and send me a photo of the front and back of their vehicle? Preferably square with the front or back. I would like to photoshop some tail lights and head lights to see which I like better.

Dre

For some reason i labeled that one Gig light, and i can't remember what it connected to.

Dre

I assume this is the battery current sensor plug... if so, the video says it has a black, white, and gray wire. Mine is white, gray, and tan

Attachments