Finally got my MVIN, Indiana

Indy Lonnie

Well... After 2.5 months of waiting, I finally got my Indiana MVIN. I now have to go get a trophy shop to engrave the # on a plate and rivet it to the Goblin. It says in the "original place" or in the driver door well. Where is everyone else riveting theirs? I think I will mount it to the vertical bar that connects to the horizontal dash bar. Any suggestions?

To get my MVIN I had to submit a side view picture of the vehicle, have the police inspect the Goblin and run all the #'s to check if it was stolen, fill out an affidavit, Give all #'s off of the tranny, engine, chassis and Cobalt VIN, original Cobalt title, and a spreadsheet of all costs and taxes paid, receipts and $10. I had to submit everything twice. There is list of items needed for a MVIN but the first time I did not submit the spreadsheet or original title. They were not on the list of items needed... Each trip to the BMV took 5-6 weeks. My journey started the end of April.

Needless to say I cannot wait to officially drive this beast.

2009 Turbo

IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4331.JPG
IMG_4333.jpg

Ross

Goblin Guru
Congrats, but boy do I feel for you. 10 weeks, ouch.
Guess if you knew ahead of time, you could plan for it, and not stress so much.
Hey, your legit now!

Tony

That sucks that it took so long for you. I finished my whole process in Indiana in about 6 weeks total. I attached the VIN plate on the upper fuel tank rail behind the driver seat, there's a pic on my thread.