Finally street legal!! First drive impressions.

JERMzSS

I spent 3 loooooong hours at the the dmv yesterday morning but thankfully i walked out with a tag and registration.

I ran home and threw the tag on and took off for the first time . I stayed pretty close to home but still managed 3 thumbs up and several stares lol.

I do feel like my alignment needs some tweeking. It feels like it walks around alittle above 40. Not horribly bad but it's there. I also need to figure out why I'm only boosting 5lbs (LSJ).

JERMzSS

I'll check and see what the code is tomorrow. It does have a light on. I hope its just a bad bypass valve. Do you know if anyone has ever put a TVS on a LSJ Goblin?

JERMzSS

Aren't the strut mounts supposed to be under the frame and not on top of it?
It looks like you're right. Not sure why i mounted them the way i did. I assembled everything using pictures or info from the videos. I guess i was half asleep or just forgot what i was doing.

Thanks for the info!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
It looks like you're right. Not sure why i mounted them the way i did. I assembled everything using pictures or info from the videos. I guess i was half asleep or just forgot what i was doing.

Thanks for the info!
My son did the same thing! We had to take them off and remount them, that's how I knew.