(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Sean, don't be put off by my earlier comments about not fitting. I am 6'3" and 270lbs, so I do not fit into too many vehicles short of a truck or SUV. Having the figure of a barrel makes it hard to squeeze into a smaller space than someone who has less girth - which I'm sure you are sporting at 190lbs.

A suggestion is to communicate with some of the Goblin community in Florida and find someone nearby that you can 'try one on' and determine the fit. This will give you a better idea and some confidence as far as size goes if you are comfortable behind the wheel.

BlackDogs

RichRich, how is your car titled in AZ? That is, what year and model is on the title? Because $23K is a screaming deal for that car, but I am not sure I could register it here in CA.

RichRich

It is titled as a 2018 SPECO...aka special construction. I'm pretty sure there is already people with them registered in CA

Last edited:

BlackDogs

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, the ones that are reg'ed here were probably built here, and are titled as pre-1975 cars under our SB100 law/loophole, which means that they don't have to be emissions-compliant. I think it would be very challenging indeed to convince the CA DMV to register a car with an AZ title as you describe.

RichRich

Gotcha, yea I have no clue of the laws in CA. I have never lived there and definitely never registered anything. Definitely not my expertise

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
It's kind of a bad time of year to sell it. As soon as spring hits, it should get a lot of attention. These things are probably a lot like selling watercraft and campers.

RichRich

Yea I forget there is winter everywhere except for Arizona haha. This is the perfect time of year for a goblin here

RichRich

Updated the pics. Have been out driving it alot lately and she was a lil dusty so had to give her a bath. It was a perfect time to snap a few pics.

MatchTwenty

I am slowly convincing the wife to let me get a kit car. This one being purple helped that fight a lot. But ultimately she won because I am currently deployed and also she said something about being adults and paying off current toys before getting a new one. I don't understand the argument so I barely listened hahaha.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Rich, do you have this posted anywhere else? I’d be happy to share the ad in my circles down here in Tucson.

RichRich

I am slowly convincing the wife to let me get a kit car. This one being purple helped that fight a lot. But ultimately she won because I am currently deployed and also she said something about being adults and paying off current toys before getting a new one. I don't understand the argument so I barely listened hahaha.
Haha, mine may have mentioned something along the same lines when I built it. Was too busy planning so I couldn't really tell you exactly what she said.

No Brian, just have it listed here. It isn't a huge deal if it doesn't sell, it will just be spending a good amount of time in storage if it doesn't. It will be going into storage on May 1st so it won't be easily available after that. It would be one more thing off my shoulders if it does sell so feel free. I am still doing things to it as if I'm keeping it because I'm planning on it not selling to be honest. Would just be real nice if at least 1 of my toys would be gone, either my Harley or the Goblin. Just bulky items for a storage unit when trying to fit a whole house lol

Last edited:

Paperscale

I was really hoping to start my search for a donor, but got put on a deployment last minute, so I guess I have to wait. But I'm determined to save some extra money and get to it when I get back!

RichRich

We are down to the last couple days of it being available, have it tucked away in a storage unit now but will soon have a house full of stuff keeping it from being accessible. Thanks to all those interested that contacted me. Really do enjoy talking cars and answering questions. Had many great conversations with other car guys the last few months, I typically don't enjoy selling things just because of dealing with people but this was actually enjoyable. Car guys are just about on the same level as the Harley group I ride with. Best of luck to you all!!

Last edited:

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Man this is an insanely good price. I have $20K + in my build without the rear hood and paid only $1100 for the supercharged donor. This is also the track edition which I sort of regret not getting because now I cannot race in most of North Carolina Tracks only auto cross. Including the 250+ hours I have in the build. If you are nervous of the actual build process buy this one.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Rich, good luck with the upcoming move, will be sooo different for you and your family and what a shocking difference from Arizona. I am still in disbelief that no one has bought your Goblin, it is such a fine ride. Guess when the time comes, you can dig it out of storage and enjoy it again when the family commitments are completed. Was great to meet with you and hope that we can cross paths again. I hope that my Goblin will be completed by that time and we can swap some more stories.

RichRich

Rich, good luck with the upcoming move, will be sooo different for you and your family and what a shocking difference from Arizona. I am still in disbelief that no one has bought your Goblin, it is such a fine ride. Guess when the time comes, you can dig it out of storage and enjoy it again when the family commitments are completed. Was great to meet with you and hope that we can cross paths again. I hope that my Goblin will be completed by that time and we can swap some more stories.
Thanks, we are originally from Alaska and have only been in AZ since 2016, just going back to spend time with family. Great meeting you and will definitely cross paths again i'm sure. Will get the goblin back out when I come back and take it out. will meet up and go for a spin since yours should be done by then