First autocross with A7s

JERMzSS

I posted these on the Goblin owners fb page but i know not everone is on there. This was the first time with the new tire/wheel setup with the rear coilovers.

A friend of mine did a quick review later that day for his youtube channel. I could tell he was nervous driving it but we both had fun.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
NICE!
With those big sticky tires and coilovers, it makes it look like your out for relaxing Sunday drive. I mean, you are, just a fast one.:p

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Seeing how fast the speedometer needle moves is not something I really notice myself. I can definitely feel it's fast, but this video puts it into perspective a bit on how fast these things really are.

JERMzSS

Thanks guys! Yeah it takes awhile to get the rocks out of the car lol. One event with the stickys resulted in a cracked gopro screen and a broken mirror lol.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Thanks guys! Yeah it takes awhile to get the rocks out of the car lol. One event with the stickys resulted in a cracked gopro screen and a broken mirror lol.
That's my fear with a glass windshield. That is also why I made a hard board template of my glass. Not a if it gets cracked it is a when.