Floor Mats ?

askiles

Goblin Guru
Who has done floor mats for their Goblin? I would like something in the footwell area that makes it nice and easy to pull out and clean/shake off/vacuum real quick, and to help it look a little more finished on the inside. Pics please!! Thanks!

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Yes. Took me about 15 minutes to measure and cut one out of poster board. You only need one template because one side will be drivers, and the flip side will be passenger's side.

askiles

Goblin Guru
So I made some custom floor mats. It’s a thin aluminum plate, with some industrial rubber-backed entry mat glued to both sides. Nice and easy to remove and vacuum/clean.

Attachments

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I used that same carpet mat. I think it looks good with the stripes running in it. I may have to steal the aluminum sheet idea.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I like them. We used a rubber material and it's been working well, but I like the comfortable look of that material.

askiles

Goblin Guru
I like them. We used a rubber material and it's been working well, but I like the comfortable look of that material.
Thanks. I did see the black rubbery material as well, but decided on the carpet. A little less “industrial” and a little more “home comfort”. Lmao