For Your Information - Goblin Donor Car Listing

Ark :D

Hello all,

Here is a link for an editable Google Sheet. Please consider adding a line for yourself and filling in some/most/all the columns. The intent here is to have a consolidated place for new users to see how our resident Goblin builders sourced their donor cars.

(Is this worthy of being stickied?)

DF Goblin Donor Cars Listing

Ross

So why a spreadsheet instead of just putting that info here in the searchable forum?

Briann1177

Because it's in a format that anybody can go in and edit. If it were in a normal post, then it would have to be maintained by the OP.

Ross

Um, I edit my normal posts. Especially if I make a mistake, I want others to avoid that mistake, so I go back and add an update: this info was wrong...the correct part number is....

I made it a spreadsheet on Google Docs/Sheets so people can add their own lines to it, rather than me having to keep up in the OP.

Thanks to those that have been adding to this Google Sheet :) It'll be handy for those new builders that are considering various donors.

Ross

I added "purchase date" as I think it is relevant. Are the prices are rising as less low mileage cars are available?

Good call. There's a finite supply of good, low mileage donors out there, but at the same time, there are newly-eligible donors appearing every day (wrecks).